This funding stream provides support for non-profits and Indigenous communities in the community arts and culture, heritage, tourism, sport and recreation sectors to help sustain their operations and create new attractions, experiences and events. To learn more click here.
Grant term length: 6 or 12 months
Amount awarded: Minimum $10,000, Maximum $250,000
Who Is Eligible?
Organizations applying to the Community Building Fund – Operating stream need to have a significant presence in the arts and culture, heritage, tourism, sport and recreation sectors, and operate facilities and/or deliver experiences or programs in Ontario that are open to the public, and must meet one of the following:
- A charitable organization or public foundation registered as a charity by the Canada Revenue Agency
- An organization incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation without share capital in a Canadian jurisdiction
- A First Nation / Métis / Inuit or other Indigenous community
Visit the Community Building Fund – Operating stream page for more information on eligibility requirements, the application, and eligible expenses for funding.
Need Application Support?
- Contact OTF’s Support Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 800 263-2887
- Attend an information session. Register today!
- Book a 15-minute coaching call with an OTF Program Manager
Application deadline is June 1, 2021 at 5 PM ET