4 Month Contract until March 31, 2021
Start Date: December 7, 2020
The incumbent will work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Responsibilities are to assist in the research and development of indigenous communities within Eastern Ontario to capture the First Nation’s heritage through interactive videos, and website applications for public use. This position reports to the Director, Organization Effectiveness.
- Post-secondary education in communications, public relations, business, Indigenous studies, information technology, or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the Indigenous communities is an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with computer applications, such as web design and HTML is an asset.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
- Experience with environmental projects is an asset.
- Valid Class “G” Driver’s License.
To view the full job ad please click here.
Application Deadline is November 27, 2020 by 8:00 am
Forward resumes and cover letter by 8:00 am on November 27, 2020 to:
Accounting Analyst, Corporate Services
Please quote ‘Communications and Indigenous Partnership Assistant’ in the subject line. Submitted resumes must be in Word or pdf format.